« Home | SEPTEMBER 5 - STUDENT E-MAILToday in social studie... » | SEPTEMBER 1 - PARTY TIME AND TWO FOR TEA!On the ag... » | AUGUST 31 - STARTING THE BOSTON MASSACRE NEWS VIDE... » | AUGUST 23 and 24 - STARTING UNIT 1 "ROAD TO REVOLU... » | AUGUST 22 - STATES TESTHello. It's Mr. Langhorst ... » | AUGUST 21 - INFORMATION SHEETSToday I'm reporting ... » | AUGUST 18th - Crashing Landing on the MoonThe firs... » | AUGUST 17 - Learning Styles - How Do I Learn Best?... » | AUGUST 16 - First Day of SchoolHello. My name is M... »

SEPTEMBER 6th and 7th - LIGHTS! CAMERA! LEARNING!

Well, today we are filming a news show for the Boston Massacre. The first people were the news anchors; Nina and Taressa .Toward the end Nina started of get a funny face trying not to laugh but pulled through. Then the people who were the soldiers for the British got up and got taped. Oh! I have to go up now hold on a second….. Okay I’m back now the “Sons of Liberty” are going. They have to wear paper bags on their head so that their identity for the part is kept. Oh no! The green screen just fell!!

Okay they got it fixed. While I’m waiting the soldiers tried to say they got attacked by flying monkeys but Mr. Langhorst made them change it. Well the Sons of Liberty finished and it was good. It would be better for me if I could wear a bag on my head for this. Now the Boston citizens are going. They did really well. Nobody seemed to forget their lines. Now people who are the king and parliament are going. Let’s see how they do. Here they go…. Wow if it was for real it would be harsh and just get the colonists more mad. Now it’s the people who are the interviewer and Paul Revere. Take 2. Take 3. There that was good. Now we have to go outside so I have to go outside. It will be the Boston Massacre live. Well, we all went outside and they did the Boston Massacre. It was pretty funny. Everybody was screaming but laughing while screaming.

Now we’re watching this documentary on the battle of Lexington and Concord. The people on the documentary reenact history. It’s kind of interesting but I’m not really a big history fan. They seem to do it exactly like it actually happened. Well I’m going to stop typing because this is getting too long. Bye.


Reported by Alyssa