« Home | AUGUST 16 - First Day of SchoolHello. My name is M... »


AUGUST 17 - Learning Styles - How Do I Learn Best?

Today in Social Studies, we started class by filling out a sheet that tells us how we learn best. The three types of learning things are Kinesthetic, Visual, and Auditory. Kinesthetic is when you learn with doing things with your hands. Visual learning is when you learn by seeing. Auditory learning is when you learn by hearing. When taking the test (on the Learning Styles inventory) it’s best not to think too hard about the answers. Then we got a sheet to score out tests to see how we learn best. I’m kinesthetic learner, which me I understand things easier when I can move around and touch them. After out test Mr. Langhorst passed out the fifty states map to see how many states we know.
Report by Emily