« Home | AUGUST 21 - INFORMATION SHEETSToday I'm reporting ... » | AUGUST 18th - Crashing Landing on the MoonThe firs... » | AUGUST 17 - Learning Styles - How Do I Learn Best?... » | AUGUST 16 - First Day of SchoolHello. My name is M... »

AUGUST 22 - STATES TEST

Hello. It's Mr. Langhorst reporting again. I forgot to select a student reporter today so I'll give the report for today. I'll have to make a reminder about selecting someone and then giving them the laptop. Today we took a test over the location of the 50 states. Knowing the location of the 50 states is one of the grade level expectations set forth by the state of Missouri and we will take a states test several times over the course of the year until everyone reaches 100%. Many of the students have commented that they used the online states game linked on the bottom of our classroom web site. It is a great way to study and even adults get hooked playing that game.

Reported by Mr. Langhorst